We believe that, pound for pound, we're the best in the world at what we do - here's why
1. We've been specializing in interior design education for over 50 years. It's all we do. Established in 1960 by architect and interior designer, Thomas B. Dwyer, Rhodec is still family-owned to this day.
2. We are recognized around the world by every major professional interior design or decorating organization including the ASID, IIDA, BIDA, CID and IFI.
3. Our students are taught by qualified, professional experts. Individual attention is given to each and every student by tutors and administrative staff alike. Whenever you contact our office you can be assured of receiving the service you expect and deserve.
4. Our educational materials are custom written by interior design educators and professionals for our students. We've never supplied “off the shelf” textbooks: our materials are easy to understand and they follow through from start to finish.
5. Successful Rhodec Diploma holders have been accepted for admission into the final year of various universities. Knowing that your Rhodec credits may well be accepted can make for a seamless and worry-free transfer.
6. We're accredited by the Open & Distance Learning Quality Council. Set up at the request of the UK government, it continues to benefit from governmental support and cooperation, though it is now an independent body, and a registered charity.
7. We offer the best education for the price. Quality is never compromised at Rhodec; we just make education affordable and accessible.
8. Our tutors are trained to understand and appreciate the unique needs of the students they teach - indeed, many tutors over the years have previously studied with Rhodec themselves. With students from over 100 countries around the world our tutors embrace the cultural diversity and richness that is explored and shared in their virtual classroom.
9. We have maintained an unblemished track record - all student concerns and any problems that might arise are promptly addressed. Student satisfaction is very important to us - we never forget that you have a choice.
10. Compare the nine reasons above to all the other courses you've considered and let us know why you chose us! You could see your very own reason featured here to help others make an educated decision some time soon!